Saturday, August 9, 2008

Howdy

I hope everyone is good. This is my first blog so bear with me. I hope to update daily so everyone can see how we are. Tagen will be posting too so I am sure she has interesting things to tell everyone about what Caleb did or what Roxy ate....

Today is a warm day here in Provo. We went to get my truck from the transmission shop(oh boy) had lunch at the mall and enjoyed some video games at the mall too. Caleb got himself a nerf shooting gun and loves it. The boy has about 4 thousand ticket credits to use.

Tagen is doing well she is taking care of the baby(Spongebob) in that tummy of hers. She will be going back to class in a few weeks. She is looking forward to it so she can get out of the house and get her education back on track.
Caleb has officially called the baby Spongebob, no we are not going to be naming the baby that.

I am doing well, I am enjoying the local truck driving position still. It has done me good. My health is good. I just seem to like eating.......Belly seems to be getting bigger!!!

Caleb is awesome. It is so fun watching him grow up. Everyday I go to work he asks me why I have to go and if I can stay home to play with him...Thats pretty hard to go to work when he does that too me. He is growing like a weed. He is sooo funny...He calls our name and he goes momma or daddy can I tell you....It is pretty funny. I guess you have to hear him.

Well come back and visit. I will be putting pictures up and posting more often.

We love all of you.

The Fleuters

Jim, Tagen, Caleb and Spongebob...And Roxy

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

Awesome pics! What technology can do is just mind boggling! Your family looks great! I thought you all were coming back here for the fair? Love to all. Auntie M

Auntie M said...

This is great Jimmy! Awesome pics of spongbob! What technology can do is mind boggling, you get to meet them before they are even out of Moms tummy! INCREDIBLE!!